Our dances are held on the Third Saturday of every month from September through May. They run from 7:00 to 10:00 p.m. They are held at South Congregational Church at 110 South Street in Pittsfield, MA. Parking is around back and enter the dance hall through the back door.
2016 – 2017 Season
Caller, Cuer – Theme
Sept. 16 – Matt McGovern, Dennis Viscanti – Beach Party
Oct. 28 – Jay Bickford, Walter Wall – Halloween (Note 4th Saturday)
Nov. 18 – Cliff Brodeur, Walter Wall – 60’s & 70’s music
Dec. 16 – Cliff Brodeur, Dennis Viscanti – Winter Wonderland
January NO Dance
Feb. 25 – Cliff Brodeur, Elaine McKinnis- Dennis Viscanti Beginner’s Ball
March NO Dance
Apr. 21 – Cliff Brodeur – Walter Wall 41 Anniversary
May 19 – Cliff Brodeur, Dennis Viscanti – Graduation with Covered Dish Supper
Our dances are held on the Third Saturday of every month from September through May. This year it’s the fourth Saturday in October and we have no dance in April 2014. They run from 7:30 to 10:00 p.m. They are held at South Congregational Church at 110 South Street in Pittsfield, MA. Parking is around back and enter the dance hall through the side of the church.
2013-2014 dances, callers, cuers and themes:
- September 21st – We’ve Only Just Begun. Caller Cindy Hawley, Cuer Laura Knight
- October 26th – Monster Mash (costumes optional). Caller and Cuer Gene King
- November 16th – Harvest Thanks. Caller Cliff Brodeur, Cuer Walter Wall
- Sunday, December 1st from 3:00 to 5:30 p.m., Special Benefit Dance
- December 21st – Dashing Through the Snow. Caller Cliff Brodeur, Cuer Larry White
- January 18th – Missmatched. Caller Jay Bickford, Cuer Larry White
- February 15th – Love is in the Air. Caller Cliff Brodeur, Cuer Gene King
- March 15th – Luck of the Irish. Caller Cliff Brodeur, Cuer Laura Knight
- None in April
- May 17th – Graduation. Caller Cliff Brodeur, Cuer Maureen Wall
Our class session runs Tuesdays night 7:00 to 8:30 p.m. from September through May. During this series, you’ll learn Basic and Mainstream Western Style Square Dancing.
September 9, 2014 is Community Dance night, where everyone is welcome to come out and learn about square dancing with us for free.
Everyone is welcome to join us each September! Our members are a mix of thirty-somethings, retirees, middle schoolers, and baby boomers.